TSIA experts are coming to Vienna, Austria this fall to share industry best practices and our latest research in the area of support services, including partner channel management, support metrics, outsourcing, funding, and more in our 2017 International Support Services Summit. Senior support services leaders are invited to attend this information-packed, full-day event. Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot and join us September 13!
About the TSIA 2017 International Support Services Summit
When: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Where: Vienna, Austria
If you’re a VP or above who wants to learn how to boost the overall success of your support services organization, this summit is for you. Join TSIA’s top expert in the field of support services research, Judith Platz, as she covers key topics impacting the ability of today’s support services organizations to drive maximum customer value and customer outcomes. This summit will expand on such topics as partner channel management, support metrics, outsourcing, and funding support services, where you’ll learn:
- How TSIA members are creating customer value outcomes through their services partner channel
- About a new support metrics framework, which items to measure, and why it's important to measure them
- Current industry trends and best practices shared by TSIA, including: service level agreements, location of vendors, services outsourced, cost savings, and more
- How to create a sustainable support model
- About TSIA research on self-funding the expansion of services for customers
- How to make the transition from cost centers to profit centers, or agents of revenue growth, a priority
You'll also hear a presentation from Tricentis' Chief Product Officer, Wolfgang Platz, on "Why Support is Important to the C-Level and Critical to the Customer Experience."
This summit is being presented by:
- Judith Platz, VP of Support Services Research, TSIA
- Adam Herbert, Manager, Membership Development for International Sales, TSIA
Additional Summit Details and How to Attend
To learn more about this summit, including the full agenda and where to stay, visit this RSVP page. If you're a VP and above interested in attending this event, you may also contact Adam Herbert directly via email at [email protected] or by phone at +1 (619) 818-1323. This session is the perfect opportunity to have your questions on these topics answered and provides an open forum for a constructive discussion with your peers. We look forward to seeing you and are confident you will find your time well spent!
About the Author
Tom Anderson, CMP, is the vice president of conferences and events for TSIA. In this role, he is responsible for coordinating the logistics and execution of Technology Services World conferences and other TSIA events. Throughout his extensive career, Tom has spearheaded the planning and execution of meetings and events worldwide for a wide variety of companies and clients, ranging from 50 to 5,000 attendees.
Recognized as a leader in the meeting and convention industry for over 35 years, Tom is the president of SPIN San Diego Branch (Senior Planners Industry Network), a past president of Meeting Professionals International (MPI) San Diego Chapter, and has his Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) accreditation. Connect with Tom on Twitter @meetingpro1.