Thank you everyone for helping make the TSW 2015 Service Transformations conference an unforgettable experience with record high attendance and valuable lessons learned about Growing Customers Successfully. We’d like to take a moment to congratulate the winners of this year's TSIA STAR Awards who were announced on the final day of the conference at the Awards Gala and acknowledge their dedication to excellence!
Celebrating its 25th year, the TSIA’s STAR Awards have become one of the highest honors the technology services industry has to offer and gives companies of all sizes the opportunity to be publicly acknowledged by their peers as being among the best in the business. TSIA member companies who wish to be nominated for this prestigious award must undergo a rigorous evaluation process, with the winners being selected by TSIA’s service discipline advisory board members.
The 2015 STAR Awards Winners by Category
This year’s winners were chosen in categories that span the TSIA service disciplines of education services, field services, professional services, customer success & support, and service revenue generation.
The 2015 STAR Awards Winners, by category, are:
- Best Practices in Knowledge Management — Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Best Practices in Service Offer Development — Dell
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Level — Avaya
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Customer Success & Support, SMB Level — SeaChange International
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Field Service — EMC
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Outcomes/Education Services — Dell
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Outcomes/Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Level — Informatica
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Outcomes/Customer Success & Support, SMB Level — Rapid7
- Innovation in Leveraging Technology for Service Excellence — Dell
- Innovation in Leveraging Analytics for Service Excellence — EMC
Congratulations to the winners! These world-class organizations have gone above and beyond to demonstrate exceptional initiative and innovation within key disciplines of the technology services arena, and we’re proud to honor them.
"Winning a STAR Award means that you have been acknowledged by your peers as being among the best in the business." (Tweet this!)
Register for TSW San Diego 2016 Today and Save!
Thank you for joining us at TSW 2015 Service Transformations! To keep that excitement going, be sure to register early for our upcoming spring conference, TSW San Diego 2016, held May 2-4 at our new home, the Hilton Bayfront. This year's theme is "Tech as a Service: Winning in the Cloud," where you'll learn about how to grow and scale a profitable tech-as-a-service business. Register before November 6th to receive 30% off. Hope we'll be seeing you in sunny San Diego!