Each year at our fall TSW conference, the technology and services companies who have shown exceptional dedication to innovation and excellence are honored and celebrated in the annual TSIA STAR Awards competition. As one of the highest honors in the industry, the STAR Awards are a way for these organizations to be publicly recognized by their peers as being among the best in the business. We’re proud to announce this year’s winners and highlight their achievements!
About the TSIA STAR Awards
Companies hoping to receive a STAR Award must first go through a rigorous evaluation process, with the winners selected by TSIA's advisory board members. Now in its 27th year, the STAR Awards is one of the highest honors in the technology and services industry, acknowledging the contribution of companies of all sizes to the continual improvement of technology services delivery industry-wide.
2017 STAR Awards Winners by Category
The winners of this year's competition were chosen in categories that span the TSIA research areas of customer success, education services, expand selling, field services, managed services, professional services, service revenue generation, and support services. Here are this year's winners by category:
- Best Practices in Knowledge Management, Enterprise Level — Citrix Systems
- Best Practices in Knowledge Management, SMB Level — Nutanix
- Best Practices in Service Offer Development — Citrix Systems
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Field Service — HP Enterprise
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Support Services, Enterprise Level — HP Enterprise
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Support Services, SMB Level — Ellucian
- Best Practices in Customer Success — GE Digital
- Innovation in a Managed XaaS Solution — HP, Inc.
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Outcomes - Professional Services — HP, Inc.
- Innovation in Execution of Education Services — SAP
- Innovation in Expand Selling Programs — Cisco Systems
- Innovation in Leveraging Analytics for Service Excellence, Enterprise Level — CA Technologies
- Innovation in Leveraging Analytics for Service Excellence, SMB Level — Optanix
- Innovation in Leveraging Social Support for Service Excellence — Dell EMC
- Innovation in the Transformation of Support Services, Enterprise Level — CA Technologies
- Innovation in the Transformation of Support Services, SMB Level — Imprivata
Congratulations, everyone! You’ve all gone above and beyond in demonstrating exceptional initiative and innovation within key areas of the technology services arena, and we're thrilled to celebrate you.
About the Author
Sheri Kennedy is TSIA's Member Programs Manager. With over 20 years in the technology industry, she applies her experience by working closely with TSIA member companies to help them showcase and enhance the great things they are doing. Sheri helps TSIA members celebrate success and focus on constant improvement, both organizationally and at the individual level.