Join us Thursday, July 13, for a free virtual summit about using social support technology and strategies to improve your customer experience, hosted by TSIA and our partners, Lithium Technologies and Miller Heiman Group. During this 3-hour event, you’ll learn how to successfully leverage social technology to improve your support and the customer experience.
Happy customers tell three people. Angry customers can Tweet to millions. – John Ragsdale, VP, Technology and Social Research, TSIA
About This Free Virtual Summit
Successful social support is more than fielding angry Tweets. Customers want to give input on your development priorities and your sales and support processes. In a subscription economy, if you ignore that input, customers can easily move to another technology provider.
This virtual event, “Transforming the Customer Experience with Social Support,” brings together social support experts from leading companies to share tools and tactics for incorporating a social strategy into your support initiatives, including:
- Social listening: Monitoring feeds to understand customer sentiment—and even the sentiment of your customer’s customers—regarding your brand, your products, and your services.
- Online communities: With some demographics preferring online communities to traditional web self-service, investing in robust forums is critical to boost self-service success and enable peer support.
- Social knowledge: From mining community posts to launching knowledge wikis, customers are anxious to contribute their knowledge to your corporate knowledge store, and their “in the trenches” perspective is incredibly valuable, especially to other customers.
- Social media support: How do you engage with customers making social posts about product problems? Find out best practices for training, staffing, and delivering service via social channels.
- Social Engagement Rating. Developed by TSIA, Social Engagement Rating is one of the emerging metrics for 2017. Is your organization incorporating social media scoring into your traditional voice of the customer programs? Doing so will enable you to better predict customer loyalty. Learn how to create a Social Engagement Rating, and how to incorporate the rating into your current VOC programs.
This 3-hour interactive virtual summit is open to everyone and is absolutely free to attend!
List of Speakers, Topics, and How to Join This Virtual Summit
The partial speaker list and their topics for this unique interactive event, co-moderated by TSIA’s VP of Technology and Social Research, John Ragsdale, and VP of Support Services Research, Judith Platz. includes:
- Judith Platz, VP Research, Support Services, TSIA - Introducing TSIA’s Social Engagement Rating.
- Tim Lopez, Global Social Media Customer Care Leader, Symantec - Staffing and managing social media support.
- Yann Ropars, VP, Digital Marketing and Danielle Miller, Customer Success Strategist, Miller Heiman Group - Social media and the customer experience.
- Maria Manning-Chapman, VP Research, Education Services, TSIA - Social engagement in Education Services.
- Joe Cothrel, Chief Community Officer, Lithium Technologies - The role of communities in customer experience.
- John Ragsdale, VP Research, Technology and Social, TSIA - Interactive Q&A
- And more to come!
This online event begins at 8:00 AM Pacific on Thursday, July 13. Click here to register!
About the Author
Nicole Dornsife is the senior publications editor for TSIA. She has over 9 years of experience writing for the software and SaaS industries, and joined TSIA in 2014. She manages TSIA's Inside Technology Services blog and regularly collaborates with TSIA's research team and partner companies to publish their insights on the latest news in the technology services industry. She also provides editorial support for Technology Services World conferences. Nicole may be reached at [email protected].