We hope you’re getting excited for our upcoming Technology Services World conference, because we have a lot of great keynotes, sessions, and networking opportunities lined up for this year’s event. With our theme of “Blending Service and Sales Motions,” you’ll learn how to combine the expertise of both your Sales and Service teams to land, retain, and grow customers. View the conference schedule online for a preview of everything you can look forward to by joining us May 7-9 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego.
About TSW and Blending Service and Sales Motions
Your Service teams interact with customers between 5-15 times more than Sales, building valuable relationship equity that puts them in the unique position of trusted advisor. This is exactly the dynamic your Sales team needs for successful cross-sell and upsell, and is why more and more successful technology and industrial businesses are bringing their Service teams into pre-sales activities. But, this collaboration between these two functions requires a delicate touch, and your entire organization must share the common goal of doing what they truly believe will help the customer.
Learn how technology companies are leveraging the expertise of both their Sales and Service teams to land, retain, and grow customers.
So, how do you find the right blend of Sales and Service to apply to each stage along the customer journey, helping them achieve outcomes and unlocking new opportunities for revenue growth? At TSW, you’ll find the answers to these questions and more with our variety of learning and sharing opportunities, including:
- Keynotes: Learn about “Blending Service and Sales Motions” from TSIA executives as well as our special guest speakers from some of the world’s leading technology companies. Want a preview of things to come? Be sure to subscribe to our blog to read our ongoing “Blending Service and Sales Motions” series from the TSIA research team about how this year’s theme relates to each area of tech.
- Industry Panels: Get expert opinions and hear the real-world experiences from TSIA member and partner companies on the latest happenings in the industry as it relates to their area of tech.
- TSIA Power Hour Sessions: Hosted by TSIA's team of research executives, you'll get a first look at the latest TSIA research in your area of interest straight from the source.
- TSW | EXPO: Preview the latest technology offers designed to help your business excel from the industry’s top solution providers.
- Solution Showcase: TSW | EXPO exhibiting companies share success stories of how their solutions have helped their customers overcome specific business challenges.
- Networking Events: Develop your personal brand and expand your professional network with other service, sales, product, and marketing leaders representing all areas of tech. You’ll also have plenty of unique opportunities to have fun and enjoy sunny San Diego, from a Padres baseball game, to a 5k fun run by the San Diego bay, and even morning yoga to start your day off right.
See the full schedule for your first look at everything we have planned for this year’s event. We'll be adding even more as we get closer to the conference, so be sure to check back!
Register today so you don't miss out on your chance to be part of the discussion and stay up-to-date on the latest happenings in the ever-changing world of technology and services.
About the Author
Tom Anderson, CMP, is the vice president of conferences and events for TSIA. In this role, he is responsible for coordinating the logistics and execution of Technology Services World conferences and other TSIA events. Throughout his extensive career, Tom has spearheaded the planning and execution of meetings and events worldwide for a wide variety of companies and clients, ranging from 50 to 5,000 attendees.
Recognized as a leader in the meeting and convention industry for over 35 years, Tom sits on the SPIN (Senior Planners Industry Network) Global Advisory Board, is a past president of Meeting Professionals International (MPI) San Diego Chapter, and has his Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) accreditation. Connect with Tom on Twitter @meetingpro1.