Join over 1,800 of your technology and services industry peers at our upcoming TSW conference, taking place October 23-25 at the beautiful ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. This year’s theme is “Art and Science of the Customer Journey,” where you’ll learn how to design and deliver a customer experience that can unlock profits for both customers and suppliers. View the conference schedule online for a preview of the inspiring keynotes and networking opportunities we already have lined up for this year’s event.
The TSW Las Vegas 2017 Schedule
Get ready for three days of thought-provoking sessions from industry leaders on topics that are applicable to every recurring revenue tech business. Here's a look at the types of sessions and events you can look forward to:
- Keynotes: Learn about the Art and Science of the Customer Journey from TSIA executives as well as our special guest speakers from some of the world’s leading technology companies. Want a preview of things to come? Be sure to check out this ongoing blog series from the TSIA research team about this year’s theme.
- Industry Panels: Get expert opinions and hear the real-world experiences from TSIA member and partner companies on the latest happenings in the industry as it relates to their area of tech.
- TSIA Power Hour Sessions: Hosted by TSIA's team of research executives, you'll get a first look at the latest TSIA research in your area of interest straight from the source.
- TSW | EXPO: Preview the latest technology offers designed to help your business excel from the industry’s top solution providers.
- Services Technology Advantage Case Studies and EXPO Breakout Sessions: TSW | EXPO exhibiting companies share success stories of how their solutions have helped their customers overcome specific business challenges.
- Networking Events: Develop your personal brand and expand your professional network with our over 1,800 attendees representing all areas of tech.
See the full schedule for your first look at everything we have planned for this year’s event. We'll be adding even more as we get closer to the conference, so be sure to check back!
Last Chance to Save 20% on Registration
Register by July 31 to save 20% on your ticket to the premier event of the industry. Don't miss out on your chance to be part of the discussion and stay up-to-date on the latest happenings in the ever-changing world of technology and services.
About the Author
Tom Anderson, CMP, is the vice president of conferences and events for TSIA. In this role, he is responsible for coordinating the logistics and execution of Technology Services World conferences and other TSIA events. Throughout his extensive career, Tom has spearheaded the planning and execution of meetings and events worldwide for a wide variety of companies and clients, ranging from 50 to 5,000 attendees.
Recognized as a leader in the meeting and convention industry for over 35 years, Tom is the president of SPIN San Diego Branch (Senior Planners Industry Network), a past president of Meeting Professionals International (MPI) San Diego Chapter, and has his Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) accreditation. Connect with Tom on Twitter @meetingpro1.