You’re invited to participate in TSIA’s industry-wide Customer Success survey to baseline key performance metrics and practices associated with Customer Success organizations just like yours!
About the Customer Success Survey
At TSIA, we’re very excited to learn the results of this year’s survey, as we feel that it will be even more enlightening than ever, providing tangible operational benchmarks Customer Success organizations can use to build or further streamline their organizations. By completing this survey, you’ll receive a copy of the report, and will be helping us find answers to such questions as:
- What are the key Customer Success KPIs to measure?
- How are Customer Success organizations being funded?
- How are Customer Success budgets allocated across staff vs. other expenses?
- What are the best-in-class renewal rates that Customer Success organizations are achieving?
- What is the typical ratio of Customer Success Manager to customer accounts?
- Have Customer Success organizations established documented adoption frameworks to use in assessing customers?
As well as many other key practices and metrics!
How to Participate
Everyone is welcome to participate in TSIA's Customer Success survey, and can do so by sending an email to our Research Analyst, Judit Szilagyi, who will be happy to assist you. The survey should only take about 30 minutes to complete, and all participants will receive a detailed summary of the findings shortly after the survey closes. The deadline for survey submissions is Friday, October 2, 2015. If you have questions about the survey, or would like more information about membership in TSIA’s Customer Success and Support discipline, feel free to email me directly and I’ll be happy to help. Thank you in advance for your participation and support of this important research initiative!
About the Author
Judith Platz is vice president of research, Support Services, for TSIA. During her over 25 years of customer support experience, she has been responsible for supervising and coordinating multiple functional, strategic, organizational development and technical work streams, including technical support, account management, business consulting, implementation management, and training. Judith can be contacted at email@example.com.