Thank you everyone for helping make 2014 TSW Service Transformations conference our best yet, with record attendance and lingering excitement about the future of the technology industry. We’d like to take a moment to once again congratulate the winners of the 2014 TSIA STAR Awards that were announced during the Awards Celebration Gala at the conference.
TSIA’s STAR Awards have become one of the highest honors in the technology services industry, allowing companies to be publicly acknowledged by their peers as being among the best in the business. Their main purpose is to recognize the contribution of companies of all sizes to the continual improvement of technology services delivery industry-wide. TSIA member companies seeking the STAR Award must undergo a rigorous evaluation process, with the winners being selected by TSIA’s service discipline advisory board members.
"Winning a STAR Award means that you have been acknowledged by your peers as being among the best in the business." (Tweet this!)
The 2014 STAR Award Winners by Category
This year’s winners were chosen in 11 categories that span the six TSIA service disciplines: education services, field services, professional services, managed services, customer success & support, and service revenue generation.
- Innovation in the Delivery of Support Services — Palo Alto Networks
- Innovation in the Delivery of Professional Services — SAP
- Innovation in the Delivery of Managed Services — Avaya
- Innovation in the Delivery of Field Services — Cisco Systems
- Innovation in Service Offer Development — Oracle
- Innovation in Leveraging Technology for Service Excellence — Avaya
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Support Services — Juniper Networks
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Service Revenue Generation — Avaya
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Professional Services — Cisco Systems
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Education Services — SAP
- Innovation in Customer Commitment — EMC
Congratulations to the winners! These world-class organizations have gone above and beyond to demonstrate exceptional initiative and innovation within key disciplines of the technology services arena, and we’re proud to honor them.
STAR Awards Hall of Fame
Along with this year's winners, we'd also like to congratulate the companies that are part of the STAR Awards Hall of Fame. The TSIA Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award is given to companies that have won five, ten, fifteen, and even upwards of twenty STAR Awards since its inception in 1990, and that's definitely something worth celebrating! A big congratulations to Avaya, Cisco Systems, and SAP on your multiple wins and continued dedication to excellence.
"TSIA’s rigorous STAR Awards competition is one of the highest honors in the technology services industry." (Tweet this!)
Our next conference is TSW 2015 Best Practices, which will be held May 4-6 in Silicon Valley. Register now before November 7th and you’ll receive 40% off your registration. (Tweet this!) We’re currently holding a call for speakers until December 5th, so if you’re interested in receiving professional recognition for sharing your expertise with your peers and attending TSW for free, drop us a line! (Tweet this!)