TSW 2015 Service Transformations begins today at the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, and we’ve already seen a record high attendance of over 1,500 leading players in the technology services industry. Are you excited to engage with your peers and industry experts about Growing Customers Successfully? Here’s a look at what’s happening on day one of the conference!
Come join us in the Bristlecone Ballroom as the President and CEO of TSIA, J.B. Wood, introduces this year’s conference theme with his keynote presentation, “Growing Customers Successfully.” Get ready to learn how growing customers is going to become the new mission for services organizations looking to grow and accelerate their profits.
Immediately following, stay for an insightful keynote titled, “Service…The New Sales,” presented by Martin Burvill, SVP of Global Operations for Verizon Enterprise Solutions. You’ll get a detailed look at how Verizon transformed its service and operations teams into a revenue-generating machine that fuels sales and delivers a great customer experience.
Be sure to stick around for TSIA Special Announcements, as we have some really exciting news to share with you all about the future of our research initiatives!
After the break, the TSIA research team will each be hosting their Power Hour sessions concurrently between 4:15 and 5:15 PM. In these insightful talks, you’ll get the first look at their latest research in the areas of Customer Success & Support, Education Services, Expand Selling, Field Services, Managed Services, Service Revenue Generation, and Service Technology.
Here’s a lineup of the TSIA Power Hour sessions as well as the disciplines they cover:
- "What Are the Key Competencies, Skills, and Tools Necessary for Support Organizations to Deliver Outcome-Based Support Solutions to Their Customers?" presented by Judith Platz, Vice President of Research, Customer Success & Support.
- "Customer Success: The Insights You Need to Drive Transformation," presented by Peter Armaly, Vice President of Research, Customer Success.
- "Technical Support Excellence: A Leading Indicator of Customer Success," presented by Tom Pridham, Senior Vice President, Major Members, and GM of OBP Programs.
- "Using Learning Analytics to Optimize Customer Adoption," presented by Maria Manning-Chapman, Vice President of Research, Education Services.
- "Building a Strategic Framework for Growing Customers Successfully," presented by Mark Middlekamp, Vice President of Research, Expand Selling.
- "Service Delivery Channel Optimization and LAER," presented by Vele Galovski, Vice President of Research, Field Services.
- "Growing Managed Services: The Gift That Keeps on Giving," presented by George Humphrey, Senior Director of Research, Managed Services.
- "Optimizing Professional Services for LAER," presented by Bo Di Muccio, Vice President of Research, Professional Services.
- "Adoption Services That Drive the Win-Win: Engaged Customers That Spend More Money!" presented by Julia Stegman, Vice President of Research, Service Revenue Generation.
- "Redefining KM: Merging Knowledge, Content, Collaboration, and More," presented by John Ragsdale, Vice President of Research, Technology and Social.
At the close of the day, attendees are invited to attend the Welcome Reception in the TSW | EXPO. You’ll have the chance to mingle with peers, take a tour of the most cutting-edge technology and services, and talk with some of today’s leading technology solutions providers over refreshments.
Get ready for conference full of learning and thought-provoking discussion on how to grow customers successfully!