The TSW 2015 Best Practices conference commences today at the Santa Clara Convention Center, bringing together the largest collection of service practitioners under one roof. We have a great lineup of exciting events and insightful sessions in store for you today. Here’s a look at what you can look forward to on Day 1 of the conference!
Kicking off TSW 2015 Best Practices will be an opening keynote delivered by executive director of TSIA, Thomas Lah, titled, “The Who, What, Why, and How of Driving Adoption and Outcomes.” In this session, you will get a first-hand look at the most current data, frameworks, and tools technology companies are using to help their customers adopt technology to drive business outcomes. Be sure to stick around for a special announcement from the president and CEO of TSIA, J.B. Wood about the future of TSIA research!
After the break, TSIA’s research executives will be delivering their concurrent Power Hour sessions by discipline, beginning at 3 PM. Join them as they take a deep-dive look at how the need to drive adoption and outcomes is affecting their specific disciplines, as well as the latest trends and best practices to look for.
Here’s a lineup of the TSIA Power Hour sessions as well as the disciplines they cover:
- “Designing and Launching Adoption Services,” hosted by Julia Stegman, VP Research, Service Revenue Generation.
- “Expand Selling: Accelerating Revenue Growth Through Efficient Selling Models and Motions,” hosted by Mark Middlekamp, VP Research, Expand Selling.
- “Adapting and Transforming, Defending and Protecting: How PSOs Are Doing it All in 2015,” hosted by Bo DiMuccio, Ph.D., VP Research, Professional Services.
- “Mega Trends in Managed Services: XaaS and Outcome-Based Services – Are You Prepared?” hosted by George Humphrey, Senior Director Research, Managed Services.
- “What are the Key Initiatives and Practices Support Organizations Are Using to Drive Customer Adoptions and Business Outcomes?” hosted by Judith Platz, VP Research, Customer Success and Support.
- “Aligning Field Service Productivity Models with Adoption and Consumption,” hosted by Vele Galovski, VP Research, Field Services
- “Building the Technology Stack for Customer Success: The 2015 Heatmap,” hosted by John Ragsdale, VP Research, Technology and Social.
- “Emerging Adoption and outcome Analytics Practices,” hosted by Jeremy DalleTezze, Director Research, Data Analytics.
- “ES Compensation: The Retelling of Goldilocks and the Three Bears,” hosted by Maria Manning-Chapman, VP Research, Education Services.
- “Operational Best Practices: Essential ‘Customer Impact’ Levers in Support and Professional Services,” co-presented by Tom Pridham, Senior Vice President, Major Membership Development and Organizational Development Services for TSIA, Manny Vilarino, Senior Manager, Advanced Services for Cisco Systems, and Dayton Semerjian, GM, Clobal Customer Success & Support for CA Technologies.
Learn more about these sessions by visiting the TSW schedule!
Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to attend even more discipline-specific sessions presented by TSIA partners and leading technology companies, where they will share their experiences and best practices in driving adoption and outcomes.
At the close of the day, all attendees are invited to gather in the TSW | EXPO hall for the welcome reception. Mingle with other conference attendees over hors d’oeuvres and cocktails while you peruse the latest and greatest in services and solutions your industry has to offer. Here’s a list of this year’s exhibitors!